The entire student body participates in an end of the year annual production at the Hult Center for the Performing Arts. This final production brings together the youngest and the most advanced student, which allows an inspiring presentation of the dedication, commitment and accomplishment of the students, staff and parents.
Our 2013 production of The Jewelry Box will be on
Saturday, June 1st at 5:00pm
at the Hult Center for the Performing Arts
Eugene Youth Ballet presents
Northwest Dance Festival
Saturday, April 6, 2013 – 7:00pm
An eclectic dance performance culminating the daytime workshops of six Oregon Youth Dance Companies.
Eugene Youth Ballet, Portland Youth Ballet, Ballet Pacific, Columbia Gorge Dance Academy Company Dancers, Chamber Ballet of Corvallis and Kings Krew collaborate to provide an exciting evening of dance. Performances include original works by renowned and aspiring choreograhers including Eugene Ballet Company's Artistic Director Toni Pimble and University of Oregon faculty Sarah Ebert and Cynthia Garner.
$15 Adults /$13 Youth 10 and under
Tickets available at Eugene Ballet Academy and one hour prior to curtain at the Wildish Theater box office.
This event is supported in part by funds from the Lane Arts Council Eugene Youth Ballet will present a performance in April, 2013. Full details to be announced.
Over 75 dancers, directors and dance faculty join together for a 2 day extravaganza, supporting the common mission of youth education. All Classes are held at the University of Oregon.
- Hip Hop
- Mat Pilates
- Care and Prevention of Injuries
- M.E.L.T. (Myofascial Energetic Length Technique)
- College Bound
- Jennifer Amy-Cordero, Ballet Mistress EBC
- Juan Carlos Amy-Cordero, Principle Dancer EBC
- Geoffrey, Dancer EBC
- Suzanne Haag, Dancer EBC
- Sarah Ebert, U of O and EBA modern Faculty
- Cynthia Garner, U of O and EBA Jazz Faculty
- Ana Soulia, Physical Therapist
- Eileen King, School Director, Unity
- Marilyn Hinson, Movement Studio Director, DAC
- Walter Kennedy, Professor of Dance, U of O Faculty
For Questions email Sara Lombardi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 686-9342 x304.
Download registration form. Click Here
Northwest Dance Festival Details
- Class Offerings: Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Modern, Hip Hop, Mat Pilates, Improvisation
- Seminars/Workshops: Care & Prevention of Injuries, M.E.L.T, College Bound
Schedule – Saturday, April 6
Care & Prevention of Injuries
Bag Lunch - Everyone
Group A Tech at Theater
Mat Pilates – Group B
M.E.L.T. Workshop - Group B
Mat Pilates – Group A
M.E.L.T Workshop – Group A
Group B Tech at Theater
Schedule – Sunday, April 7
10:45-11:45 Ballet Pointe
11:45-12:30 Bag Lunch
12:30-1:30 Class Option – Hip Hop or Improvisation
1:45-2:30 Seminar – College Bound
- Festival T-Shirts - $15: We will take pre-orders to ensure we have the correct sizes and enough t-shirts to accommodate all. T-Shirts are White V-Neck, short sleeve with NWDF Logo
- Tickets for Saturday Evening performance: Tickets are $13 students/$15 adults and are available through the EYB office and at the Wildish box office one hour prior to curtain.
Community Outreach Performances
The Eugene Youth Ballet is now scheduling community outreach performances. Groups interested in scheduling a visit by the EYB should call 541-686-9342 for more information.